Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cookie Day

I am SO happy we didn't have to venture forth today to any sort of mall or store. I hear it's insanely busy out there. We got to spend the afternoon decorating sugar cookies instead. Fun for a while and then I left Keith to finish up. He has lots of patience and creativity. I do not.







I let the boys do some too.....they had a great time and hope to hand a few out to their school friends.


Also, the weekend newspapers brought a two surprises. Well I was surprised anyhow...Keith told me afterwards he was expecting this since the reporters have been snapping away around the hall lately. I have clipped them for posterity. If I can't be his biggest fan, then who can be?!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kerry said...

The cookies look really yummy!!!

Lovella ♥ said...

I confess, I don't like decorating cookies, and when I saw yours I audibly sighed. They look so good. I did however look at how you and Keith did them and thought, I could do that too.
I'm pulling my undecorated ones out of the freezer next week and getting them done. Thanks for the boost.
Proud wife . .way to go.

villagegirl said...

I admit too...I don't really like decorating cookies either. Can Keith come do mine??
He did a fabulous job and I do believe I'll be copying some of his designs. :)

Anonymous said...

I am super impressed with Keith's cookie decorating skills. If I ever left a table full of cookies with Gary, I'm afraid that they would get eaten, not decorated.

QuiltNut Creations said...

i do the same thing here lol! cookies look great