Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning!

I am wondering if you might be starting to see a theme here. Looks like Santa only had Star Wars toys in his sack this year!







I am happy that I did not get any Star Wars booty from Santa. Keith did get me a new cell phone though! So excited to have a flip phone....finally! I was so behind the times. I also got a new cook book, lots of AE undies (the best!), Moulin Rouge, Body Shop stuff and a book I had been wanting to read. To top it all off I received some cards with beautiful messages from all my boys! I feel very loved.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly! That's a lot of Star Wars stuff.

It looks like you got a lot of nice stuff too. You lucky girl, you. :)

The Lang 6 said...

Great gifts!! Star Wars AND Lego are always good!! Looks like some great time with the family too!!

Canadian Kristin said...

Apparently Santa new exactly what to bring....look at those boys' smiles!

Kori's House said...

Karli says "It looks like they are easy to buy for" :)