Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas with the Rellies

Yesterday we had our Christmas celebrations with K's side of the family. My m-i-l made a delicious turkey feast and I am still full this morning. The company was grand and it was a relaxing time of visiting, goofing around and just enjoying each other's company! Thankfully today we have NO plans. I think a nice walk is in order and trying to get my house tidy will be my two goals. Only one more family Christmas do and then it'll all be over for another year.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You & Keith are such a photogenic couple. Great shots of you two!

Terry said...

Looking forward to your report on the final family Christmas bash.

Kori's House said...

Great pictures, everyone looks like they are really enjoying the day!!

You look fabulous in every picture Rach!