Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Wonderful Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve! I love to going to church. I love having dinner with my family. I love opening gifts together. We had a great night!


My brother Andrew reading a story to the kids as they await dinner.

My mom made a very scrumptious ham dinner. So so good!

This is us....as you may as well know already!

The reason for our celebrations!

There is always a goofy element to the evening festivities!

Keith was the lucky recipient of an AE gift card.

My mom was very happy with her new foot spa.

Nate got a 'B-Wing' fighter. Whatever that is!

And Chad received a 'Y-Wing' fighter. They only wanted Star Wars stuff this year and boy oh boy did they load up!

I think that my Dad's blog is going to become even more interesting with his new Photoshop 6!

And yes.....after midnight even the most excited wee boy started to fade.


Along with some wonderful new 600 count bedsheets and a hostess set my mom gave me some Christmas money. I LOVE how she wrote it in my maiden name....forgetting that I've been married 13 years now!!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Keri's Collage... said...

Sounds like the perfect Christmas Eve!
I'm not sure if it's Keith's hair or what, but he's looking more and more like his brother every year!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely Christmas Eve!

Murray and Tracy said...

Rachel,
I do know how you feel. My mom and I had a disagreement with what my name was one day. She wrote a cheque for my sister Tracey and when I said that is not me, she laughed and said yes it is, I named you.lol Then I said my last name is different than yours she laughed again and hugged me and said sorry. It was funny

Terry said...

Hey, sometimes you screw up a cheque so the recipient will not be able to cash it. :-)
Otherwise, everything was quite wonderful.

Kori's House said...

Hmm... if this were the game of CLUE I think terry has a good point!