Thursday, May 08, 2008

Our New Routine

Because I know that YOU are all dying to have an update on Nate's sleeping issues.....hah!

Nathan has continued to wake up each and every night for a few panicked cries and a fresh adventure. He never goes far, thankfully!
Last night I caught him just as he was about to use his closet as a bathroom. Good save!
The night before he dragged his duvet into our room and was looking to bed down on the floor for a nap. I wonder what tonight will bring? A full night's sleep with no interruptions would be a nice switch!
Makes me wonder if he's having some sort of issue in his head that not even he is fully aware of. He's had a huge school project to work on the past few weeks. Another thing is his mother. I am going to blame this on hormones but my patience and tolerance level have been pretty much non-existent for a while now and the kids are bringing out my evil side. Maybe my short temper has been bothering him. I'd be scared of me if I was ten years old.
The project is due tomorrow and I am going to make a concerted effort to be a better parent.
Maybe it'll help!

3 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Maybe for mother's day you could use a day of pampering...a good book...some good food (served to you)...some great dessert (also served to you) and some help around the house! Being a mom is hard work!

Canadian Kristin said...

Yep....I agree with Keri...and could you cc that to my hubby, too! ;-)

villagegirl said...

I think it may be the moon. My temper's been pretty short lately too. :)