Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Randomness

This was a delicious dinner of sweet n sour chicken on rice. My mother would have something to say about this....too orange! If I would have had a green pepper it certainly would have been a more colorful meal.
Our huge cherry tree is raining pink. Such a yucky mess when all is said and done.
The boy doing his homework. Oh how I long for summer vacation when the evenings are free to do as we please!
Chad and his dad having some bonding time after supper. Sure is grey out this evening. If the weatherman is right we're in for a fantastic weekend. I can hardly wait!!!

7 comments:

Kerry said...

That food made me hungry...I don't care if it doesn't have any green...please send some my way. :) You and your Mom should really think about writing up a recipe book with all your great recipes. I'd be the first one to buy it!! :) Hope you have a relaxing evening.

Kori's House said...

1) Yum!
2) Pretty, love the pink!
3) I can relate, looking forward to summer!
4) ahhhh!

Chastity said...

Seeing that food makes me hungry!

villagegirl said...

YUMMY! Orange or not I bet it tasted good!
Oh I love cherry trees but I don't envy the clean up. They do make a mess - but at least it's a pretty mess!
I'm looking forward to summer myself and I don't even have homework to deal with!

Stephanie said...

Rachel, we have the same blossomy backyard right now. Olivia loves it and thinks it's snow!

Anonymous said...

Your dinner looks scrumptious! I can almost taste it.

As for your tree, I'm living in a tree-less zone and would love to have even a messy tree. I envy you your pink mess.

Colleen said...

Is that seriously your backyard? It's beautiful! Love it!