Saturday, June 30, 2007

And All Good Things Must Come To an End


After all those rowdy 'grown-ups' left, on came the dance music, out went the coffee table and in came the dance moves. Darryl....seriously hilarious even though Sinead doesn't think so :) I don't know that Nathan has ever laughed so hard in a long time. There is video but to protect their 'image' it shall be kept under lock and key :) It was funny to see Nathan and Chad out there dancing away and went it came to be 1:30 and time for wee children to be in bed they wanted to keep on going!



Poor Ceara and her tired eyes....verrrry late!

And when they had to catch their breath, they just sat and watched the 'show'. A great time! Thanks for the memories!!!!!!!!

PS. I had to wake Chad at 1 pm this afternoon. I think that if I hadn't he would have slept the day away!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Terry said...

Me Oh My! Will hum drum life in Abbotsford ever satisfy again after the Irish leave?

villagegirl said...

You wild party animals! Sounds like an absolute blast! I'm quite sure us mennos got nothing on those Irish parties. Maybe they could give us some lessons? :)
Glad you had a hoot. How much do you want for a wee peek at that video?? :)

Colleen said...

What a BLAST! There's nothing more fun than pushing back the furniture in your own house and rockin' it! SERIOUSLY, so much fun.

:D

Canadian Kristin said...

Man....so many great memories of my parents partying like that....when is it MY turn?!?!? :-)

Glad you had such a great time these past days with Sinead and family!!!

Fiona said...

Now THAT'S a party. Now your Facebook status makes more sense. :) I remember having such a good time as a kid and begging my parents to stay just a liiiiiittle bit longer. Aaaah, good times. I'm sure your kids will remember that night for a long time.

Anonymous said...

What a great time you've been having the last few days! I think I better go out and get myself some Irish friends so that I can party like that too!

Kori's House said...

Those are very tired eyes :)