Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fore

Sunday morning found us on the golf course for our annual tradition of attending my staff tournament with Kori and Roger. We were to be there at 7:40 am which was quite difficult. The weather was quite gloomy but thankfully we only had a few sprinkles on the first and last hole. I do enjoy golf and do okay enough to not embarrass myself. We really only golf once a year so I can't set my expectations too high! We had great fun.

The lunch afterwards was held at the Ramada. The food was very tasty and definitely beat anything we'd had at past tournements. Plus the conference centre is very beautiful.
I was lucky enough to get a great door prize this year. As you can see it's a lovely candle lantern tree for our deck. I love it!
Keith wasn't so lucky as he won a golf shoe bag. Well this is what we think it is. Anyhow...definitely not as good as my prize :)
Just had to mention that we were honored to sit at the same table as Roger 'Woods' who got the prize for hitting a marshmallow the furthest. A talent to be very proud of :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Can I caddie next year?

Keri's Collage... said...

PS...It's not JUST a golf shoe bag. It's also a bowling shoe bag! teehee

Kori's House said...

Keri - you're in!!

That was such a fun day, I wish they did it a few more times a year :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic day! And I love your prize!

villagegirl said...

It's so great that your work actually does something fun!
LOVE your door prize! Lucky girl. Can't wait to see how it looks on your deck.

Anonymous said...

You are all hall of fame material!