Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well, not a girlie weekend like the last one but fun in it's own way. I was very fortunate to be able to take advantage of a work 'perk' by getting free tickets to the Monster Truck Spectacular. The company I work for owns a suite so we were truly spoiled! Not only did we get to see the show we got to see the show in style. The kids really enjoyed the motocross and monster trucks....they were wide-eyed all evening. I was very glad that we brought ear-plugs as it is really quite deafening in there.



Today was my brother's birthday so I had him over for supper. Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

villagegirl said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!
Ah yes, I've been to one of those events and they are VERY loud! I think Ethan would love it but maybe in a year or 2 when he can handle the noise.

Kori's House said...

Glad you had fun, noise and all!
The things I miss when taking Vacation! Oh well.

Happy Birthday Andrew!

cayman77 said...

Nice! Happy B-day Andrew!
I like his sparkler :) Nice.

Murray and Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Andrew

Murray and Tracy said...

The monster trucks look like alot of fun. I have heard that they are very loud. I can not wait to hear the boys tell me all about it

poof said...

Aww...look at the cute birthday boy!

Keri's Collage... said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous about the Monster Truck show. Gary and I went to one once in Vancouver years ago and I've been dying to go to another one ever since.

The Lang 6 said...

We went to the MT at BCPlace earlier this year. I think the one you went to was probably cooler because the building is so much smaller. Lucky!!