Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dinner and Working Off Dinner


I made a big Mexican dinner for that evening. I just love Ceara's expressions and she told me that dinner was 'gorgeous'. Sinead told me that 'gorgeous' is reserved for food she especially likes, so I was very happy she liked it!
After dinner the rain finally let up so we all laced up our runners to get out for a bit of a walk. It felt great and although all the kids complained bitterly about having to walk 'SO far' I know they secretly enjoyed it!



After our walk we all had dessert and then since the kids were really not serious about being so tired we had a dance competition. Nate vs. Ceara vs. Sinead.....the Macarena. I'd have say that Ceara has some pretty sweet dance moves. Nathan is precise and rather robotic (he can't help his Menno genes) and Sinead simply just blew them all away! By the time we kicked them out it was 12:30 am and I was fading. Too bad I was the only one of the bunch that had to work in the morning!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

Just have to say: YOUR HAIR LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiona said...

That's exactly what I was going to say. Your hair looks fabulous girl ... as well as straight. Lucky girl. Looks like you're having a great time with Sinead and family. Say hi to her for me.