Monday, June 25, 2007

Date Night

Saturday night found us without kids (they were at Grandma and Grandpa's!) so we took it upon ourselves to make plans for a date. Murray actually was in town so we went for sushi and a movie. Murray is currently at school in Vancouver taking computer animation and is beyond swamped with school stuff so we're really happy that they shared some of their rare time off with us! The sushi was delicious and I seriously could eat it everyday. I just love it. We went to see the third 'Pirates' movie. It was very long but pretty good. I got my 'fix' of Orlando Bloom :)




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shawna said...

You changed your format - I like it!

Looks like you had a great time out for "Date Night" - I love sushi, but being pregnant right now it's not in my choice food group! Hope you ate enough for me too :)

Canadian Kristin said...

I still can't imagine you eating raw fish. And, hey, I didn't know that there were noodles at the sushi restaurant!!!

Kori's House said...

I am glad you took advantage of a kid free evening. Sushi & a movie go good together!

Rachel said...

I really should clarify. I do not eat the raw sushi. I have not been brave enough to even try it!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I love date nights. Yours sounded pretty near perfect. :)

Murray and Tracy said...

It was an awesome evening!! We will have to do it again sometime soon.

The Lang 6 said...

Don't you just LOVE Japanese food - so clean tasting...mmmmm I want some now...

ps Thanks for inviting us into your blog!!

-Dan and Jenn