Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lesson Learned

Keith's office often has potlucks. It seems someone is always retiring, moving on, etc and then they have potluck lunch. Keith always makes the same thing.....probably because I won't make something for him. I do have my limitations you know! Ever eaten or made the 'Land of Nod' buns from the Best of the Best of Bridge cookbook? Easy enough for any man to make!
Usually he makes a batch and brings them to work and comes home with an empty plate. The boys and I never get a taste. The last potluck I complained a bit how it makes the house smell so good yet none are left for us! I woke up this morning to find he had made two full batches of them...one for his office and one for home. Atta boy!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks simply scrumptious! And the fact that you didn't have to make it? Even better!

Kerry said...

That looks great....will Keith be making a cameo and posting the recipe on your blog? Or better yet...can he send the recipe to Yuri? :)

Stephanie said...

That Keith . . . so thoughtful. I'm impressed!

Fiona said...

YUMMY! My friend made that for my birthday last year and it was awesome. Way to go, Keith!

Shawna said...

They are God's gift to us...the buns not the husband ;)

Keri's Collage... said...

Mmmm! I only ever think to make it for Christmas morning!