Monday, February 14, 2011

Better

My lovely blog friends are so supportive. Your comments lifted my spirits, thank you!
I'm feeling better.
My family is grateful.
We had an offer on Saturday evening and countered it today.
We are still working out a few issues with completion and possession dates but are very close to having a deal.
That will be such a relief.
On the heath front, Keith is improving. He's still really sore and taking all his meds. He tried to cut back the T3s but it was too soon. He'll probably be off for a few days this week. He is not supposed to drive so going to work is sorta pointless as much of his day is spent driving to and from inspections.
And Happy Valentine's Day! We're not the type to make a big stink about it but we do take a moment to share cards and give the boys some sweets.
I hope you are shown you are loved in the love language that says it best!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are getting better. :)