Friday, February 18, 2011

Stop and Give Thanks!


Every now and again I stop and just think about how blessed I am. I can stand in one spot, look around and count so many things for which I am grateful!

Here are my 'thank you' items for today.


A warm, safe place to lay my head every single night.

A tool that has taken away all my bad hair days. Okay, this is really all about vanity but I am truly thankful I own a flat iron!

Beautiful tulips give to me by a dear friend that brighten my kitchen and make me smile.


Flowers you can eat given to me by another dear friend for Valentine's Day.

Medication that is readily available to help my husband. How grateful I am for ambulance services, ER departments, 24 hour pharmacies and extended health plans!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

glad to hear Keith is starting to feel better.

Anonymous said...

It really is the little things, isn't it?

Fiona said...

Amen!

villagegirl said...

You are so right. If we only stop and look around us there is SO much to be thankful for! Something I am trying to teach my children every day.

Keri's Collage... said...

Part of my daily routine is to list out loud 5 things I am thankful for. I never thought to blog it.
Nice post...