Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sharing


Liam LOVES birthdays. He loves to sing, blow out candles and eat cake. It was a joy to share all these things with my little guy. I often think that having Liam has aged me in many ways but there are also plenty of ways in which he keeps me young. Simple pleasures bring him such joy, such as helping mom blow out her random number of candles. Good thing there weren't 38 of them on there! I would have been out of breath!
Thank you to my mom for making me a most delicious birthday supper and scrumptious cake.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow Liam for my next birthday? I'll have 40 candles to blow out.

Keri's Collage... said...

So cute!

villagegirl said...

Darling!

villagegirl said...

P.S. I LOVE the editing!

Trace said...

Awww very sweet!

Fiona said...

So great! You are definitely still young! :)

Colleen said...

A beautiful photo, a big-time keeper - and happy, happy belated birthday. (I can't remember if I'd told you yet!)

Colleen said...

Ahem. Also you are a gorgeous 38-yr old, if I do say so myself.