Sunday, February 27, 2011

Here and Gone Again!

We woke up to a pretty winter wonderland! Quite a treat for this late date in winter.

After church (and boy was church ever empty!) the boys went straight into the yard to play. They know that snow doesn't last very long in these parts.

After the snow man was obliterated they made Liam a snow chair. Liam asked us to take a picture with him and the remains of Mr. Snowman.

And now six hours later it's a rather sorry sight.

I think the rest of the week is just going to be the usual rain. And it will be once again the usual routine around here. Keith is back to work on Monday. Finally! His doctor gave the 'all clear' for a week of light duties and then back at it full force. He's feeling so much better! He's been seeing his chiropractor and having massage therapy. Both have been heaven-sent!
Liam and Chad are now both over their head colds. I can't even count the amount of Kleenex we used this past week...it was a doozy.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Wow! We still have so much snow here!
Curt was outside by 7:00 this morning! He too knew that he must get busy playing before it melts away!

Fiona said...

I was just going to post morning and afternoon pics on my blog as well. I don't know why I'm so surprised how quickly it went away ... I'll actually admit that it really WAS quite pretty.

Trace said...

I love looking snow pictures - especially sitting in front of the air con - it almost makes it feel a few degrees cooler. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can agree with your definition of snow as a "treat". At least not in mid February when every bone in my body is crying out for spring to arrive. It's nice to see that your boys enjoyed it though.

QuiltNut Creations said...

came home today and have absolutely no snow left in our yard; only house on the street with no snow lol.

glad the boys are all feeling better.