Monday, February 07, 2011

I Get Paid for This?

I love many things about my job but the best part is the fun we have. My co-worker Marci is about the funniest and craziest person I know! This was her birthday gift to me. I laughed so hard. I am happy to say this bra would NEVER fit me!
You might have wondered why I was wearing pigtails to work...or maybe not. It was PJ day at work for my birthday! What a treat.


Keith brought me flowers at lunch. What a sweetie!

And lunch too. All my very favorite rolls. I love sushi!

Marci and I even have fun while we are doing tedious chores such as cleaning up the storage room. We didn't have any students in the school on Friday so we were able to get loads of work done.

Just really thankful for my job at MEI!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your job is pretty near perfect. What a blessing!

Fiona said...

Every time you post something about your job, it just assures me that my dream to always become a school secretary was something I should've pursued. Looks SO great!

Trace said...

What a fun place to work!! This made me miss the fun and mischief we get up to at work this morning. :)

villagegirl said...

Hee hee, they're all nuts!
It's so great to work some place with a sense of humour! I've worked in many places that don't and it was SO dull!

white girl said...

That bra is hilarious! Please wear it over your clothes and post a picture. I live in a third world country. My request should be taken as a humanitarian gesture. Thank you.