Saturday, February 19, 2011

No Turning Back


Well, all documents have been signed. Subjects removed. The process is complete! We have bought a home and sold a home in less than a month. What a whirlwind this has been.
From start to finish it's been a 'God thing' as my realtor put it. Can I just say that I really really appreicated having a Christian realtor. If you ever are looking for an excellent realtor we would highly recommend Dave Kropp. He was incredibly reliable, an excellent listener and just so very friendly. He made this whole process very smooth and for that he has our loyalty!
Now that there won't be anymore showings, I can let the house cleaning go to pot. I will start packing today actually. There is much to be sorted and discarded.
And so if anyone would like to lend their moving services for April 1st or 2nd we'd be happy to have you!

11 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Congratulations!

Terry said...

Sure. I wasn't doing anything on my birthday anyway. :) Of course I will be there, me and my little red truck.

sultana said...

I just checked my calendar and I have April 1st off as well as 2cd in the pm. God is good !

Trace said...

Congrats!! I send good moving vibes your way! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Sheri said...

Congratulations! Very amazing:)

Kori's House said...

Happy Packing!!

~Philippians 4:6&7

Is Keith going to get some good strong firemaen to help out :)

villagegirl said...

That's great news indeed! Yippee!
I'll start hunting boxes. :)

Fiona said...

Congrats! ... and if Keith's doing what Kori suggested, I'm in! ;)

cayman77 said...

Congrats!!!!!!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

so exciting! congrats again.